AC Repair In Austin, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, TX, And The Surrounding Areas
Keep Cool with Repairs You Can Trust
Whenever you notice that your cooling units are underperforming, call Alpine Heating and Air Conditioning to avoid further damage or even a far more expensive breakdown. When temperatures soar, you want a quick response for AC repair in Austin, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, TX, and the surrounding areas. By calling for help immediately, you can actually save money, as equipment that is battling to keep your home or office cool is necessarily ratcheting up your utility bills as well. Our fast response also prevents further damage to expensive equipment, for even greater savings. And that’s a great way of keeping our customers happy!
When Experience Counts
Backed by an impressive track record in the HVAC industry, we set up this specialized business in order to always put the best interests of our customers first, seeking honest and affordable solutions that range from a quick adjustment to a complete overhaul. When handled by certified technicians employed by Alpine Heating and Air Conditioning, your AC repair in Austin, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, TX, and the surrounding areas is a fast, clean process that rapidly restores comfort to your home or office.
Comfort Is Paramount
When temperatures rise and the air gets unpleasantly stuffy, it’s time for you to get expert help from Alpine Heating and Air Conditioning. When you’re looking for reliable AC repair in Austin, Pflugerville, Cedar Park, TX, and the surrounding areas, our trained technicians bring fresh comfort back to your premises quickly and affordably. No matter how big or small your cooling problem, the best way to solve it is a quick phone call to (512) 759-4247.
Respectful and Affordable AC Repair in Austin, TX
Trusted Residential AC Repair in Austin, Texas
Alpine Heating & Air Conditioning provides top-quality HVAC services in Austin, Pflugerville, and Cedar Park, Texas, and the surrounding areas. As we get ready for another Texas summer, our licensed and certified team is ready to serve you with five decades of experience. Whether you need repair of your existing air conditioner or need a new AC installed, we have a solution to fit your needs.
Reliable Air Conditioner Repair by Talented Technicians
Air conditioners most often break in the summer after being off all winter and spring. Suddenly, they’ve been turned on and are being used continuously despite not being prepared. Alpine Heating & Air Conditioning is skilled in servicing all makes and models of heat pumps and air conditioners. We also offer 24/7 emergency service, so no matter when your AC crisis occurs, you can rest assured that we’ll drive right over and fix it.
Some indications your air conditioner needs to be repaired are:
- Your AC has frequently been cycling, which means it’s been turning on and off a lot. A tune-up will often resolve this issue.
- The moisture in your home seems unusually high even though you’ve been running your air conditioner all day.
- The air conditioner is blowing cool or even cold air, but there is little airflow coming from vents.
- Your AC is blowing out warm air. Check your thermostat and make sure it isn’t on fan mode. If it’s set to cool, this could be a sign of blocked airflow, refrigerant leaks, or electrical problems.
- There is water or another liquid pooling around your indoor air conditioning unit. A smell like sweet alcohol or nail polish remover indicates a refrigerant leak. Never try to clean this up yourself, but call a licensed HVAC tech to remove it and fix the leak properly.
- Your AC has been making strange noises or sounds louder than usual.
- You’ve noticed some bad odors when your AC kicks on. These can range from a sharp, burning smell, to a moldy or stale odor.
- It takes a very long time for your air conditioner to bring your home to the desired temperature.
When you notice these signs, give Alpine Heating & Air Conditioning a call. Not only will our expert AC repair service correct the problem and give you a cool and comfortable home, but a properly functioning air conditioner is also more energy-efficient.
Annual AC Maintenance
Properly maintaining your AC on a schedule is a way to keep your system running smoothly without costing an arm and a leg. Our maintenance program catches issues before they turn into full-blown problems needing repair. The benefits of air conditioner maintenance include:
- Improved indoor air quality.
- Longer life of your system.
- Less frequent repairs.
- Better system performance.
- Your equipment remains covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Increased energy efficiency.
One area we always like to address with our clients is your AC’s filter. Although it’s a simple component, it has a big impact. Here’s a good replacement schedule to follow:
- If you live alone, have no pets, and no allergies, you can probably get away with changing your filter only once every six months.
- If your family has no pets, you can change the filter every three months.
- If you’ve got a dog or a cat at home, change the filter every two months.
- If family members have allergies, or you have multiple animals in the house, change the filter once per month.
Of course, every situation is different. Alpine Heating & Air Conditioning will consult with you and recommend the best AC filter replacement schedule for your home.
Expert Air Conditioner Revitalization
If you have an older air conditioner, but you’re not ready to replace it, you can benefit from our AC revitalization service. The performance of older units often suffers due to wear and tear, lower energy efficiency, fans that run too slowly, problems with electrical components, and refrigerant leaks. Earlier models also tend to be noisier while running. While the coolant Freon (R-22) will no longer be manufactured starting in the year 2020, older air conditioners continue to use it.
Fortunately, our technicians can still correct any leaks and replenish the Freon in your AC using a recycled supply of this refrigerant. This will help you get by until you’re ready to make the change to an air conditioner that uses one of the newer, improved coolants. The most common one is R-410A. Although it’s also an EPA-regulated substance, it has a lower environmental impact than the discontinued R-22.
In addition to handling any refrigerant issues in your older AC unit or heat pump, our experienced pros will do the following to give new life to your air conditioner:
- First, we’ll perform a comprehensive diagnostic of your system to see how well it’s operating and what areas need attention.
- We’ll take apart the outdoor compressor unit and clean it of debris and dirt. This includes vacuuming and washing the exterior fins to ensure they’re free of buildup and able to move heat away from the unit.
- We’ll straighten any fins which are crushed or bent.
- We’ll remove the blower fan, clean it, and lubricate the fan motor.
- Your HVAC pro will add an AC treatment that will make the compressor run more quietly, aid with energy consumption, and help valves not to stick.
- Next, we’ll run through a similar process with the indoor evaporator unit. We’ll start by checking and replacing one of the most vital components: your AC’s filter. Based on its condition, we may recommend you change filter types and modify your replacement schedule, especially if your home has pets or if family members have allergies.
- Your technician will clean the blower compartment and lubricate moving parts.
- We’ll make sure the condensate drain isn’t blocked. We’ll also clean any buildup from the drain port and flush the condensate drain line.
- After installing a new battery in your thermostat, we’ll calibrate your AC system back to its original settings.
- We’ll advise you on any parts which are worn and may need replacing soon. If we find your air conditioner needs extensive repairs, your HVAC pro will inform you before proceeding.
Whether you need summer air conditioner repair or it’s time to switch to a new AC system, Alpine Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to be the most ethical HVAC contractor in the Austin, Texas area. And if a small project turns out to be a big one, we offer custom financing. For respectful service, honest quotes, and affordable solutions, give us a call today!