Ductless Heating Services in Austin, Pflugerville, & Cedar Park, TX and Surrounding Areas
If you’ve been searching for an energy-efficient heating system that runs quietly and is easy to install, you may want to consider going ductless! Ductless heating systems offer many benefits, and operating costs are a fraction of conventional heaters and furnaces.
Benefits of Ductless Heat Pumps
- Ductless heating is the perfect solution for family members with different temperature preferences. For example, one person likes to work in the study at 65°, and another person wants the living room at a mild 72°. Someone else is always cold and prefers to set the thermostat closer to 80°. Because ductless heat pumps operate through individual indoor units, setting up multiple heating zones in your house is a breeze.
- Owners of older or historic homes often turn to ductless heating systems, as these houses were built before central air conditioning and heating came about. Therefore, they have no ducting and lack the space in which to install it. Ductless heat pumps are also an excellent option for additions, garages, or attics used as living spaces.
- It’s much easier to install a ductless heat pump than a conventional heater. The whole process can generally be completed in one day! And because they utilize small pipes that are 3 inches in diameter, you don’t need to worry about opening walls or ceilings or giving up square footage.
- Ductless systems can last as long or longer than traditional furnaces or heat pumps — about 20 years.
- Since they don’t utilize ductwork throughout the home, ductless heating units improve indoor air quality. The absence of air ducts means no accumulation of dust, dander, and other contaminants in those spaces. Most ductless heaters use superior filters. Some come with multi-stage filtration systems that remove pollen, dander, dust, microorganisms, allergens, and other airborne pollutants.
- Ductless heaters are energy-efficient and have a lower environmental impact. By meeting Energy Star guidelines, they not only save you money, but they also don’t harm the environment.
Call the Experts for Ductless Heating Services in Austin, TX
The professionals at Alpine Heating and Air Conditioning are industry leaders in custom HVAC solutions for your home. From installation to repair and maintenance, we’ll keep your ductless heat pump in top shape. To learn more, call us today.